According to the National Alliance to End Homelessness, there are an estimated 580,466 people in the United States experiencing homelessness on a given night, according to the most recent national point-in-time estimate (January 2020). This represents a rate of approximately 17 people experiencing homelessness per every 10,000 people in the general population and a 4.8% increase from 2017.
NRT CARES INITIVE 2021 AND BEYOND
To date NRT has supplied more than 50 trailers to different outreach groups throughout the United States. Our goal is to help those organizations who are trying to provide access to basic hygiene services. NRT is pleased to announce that beginning in August of 2021 and continuing until December of 2022 a pledge to donate $1000.00 to any Non for Profit organization that purchases a new Shower, Restroom or Laundry Trailer from NRT along with providing an extra 5% discount on any product purchased.
Together we can see to it that veterans, families, children, and others make it through these tough times.
By partnering with NRT Sales and our experienced staff, we will work with your Non for Profit to strategically plan the build out of a new shower, restroom or laundry trailer to serve your community.
We offer the following:
- Custom Design and Layouts incorporating Showers, Restroom and Laudry facilities in one trailer or in separate trailers
- Long lasting quality-built trailers manufactured in the United States
- ”Investment Return” Program which allows your organization to upgrade to larger or specialty trailers every two (2) years
- Fund raising. Working with your group to provide professional funding opportunities and direction. Go Fund Me, Crowd Sourcing and other Non-for-Profit funding opportunities
- Interest Free payment options
- On site help… To properly train all of your staff on operation and maintenance of your trailers. NRT is there when you new Trailer arives
Promote your Organization on our Website, Facebook and Company Blogs
Community Outreach Director – Tony Volpe firstname.lastname@example.org 877-727-3621 ext. 105